To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
At Commuty we’re making parking & commuting smarter for companies. We help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
In 5 years, we worked for many types of companies, from small to big ones, such as AG Insurance, Social Lab, L’Oréal or UCB.
We have ambitious goals for the coming months, and we need ambitious new team mates to reach them. We’d love your help here!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS SENIOR BIZDEV?
You have a significant experience in B2B lead generation, that you’d like to use to serve a cause that matters?
You love finding creative solutions to complex issues?
You want to work with a young and dynamic team of incredibly driven people, to accelerate our growth?
We have a space for you!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
By becoming one of our business developers at Commuty, you will help Companies and Real Estate actors make their transition towards smarter and greener parking, mobility management and office management. You’ll offer them an innovative all-in-one software. Most of the time it’s their first step towards digitization, we really make a difference!
As an experienced B2B SAAS business developer you will have a crucial role in the acceleration of our growth, and you’ll need to make sure we keep the right pace to meet our targets.
You will work closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and Marketing will be your main lead generation source. Basically, you will drive our sales in Flanders and Brussels regions to start with.
You should also have a good knowledge of the B2B SAAS sales funnel, negotiation, Customer Relationship Management and know a thing or two about entrepreneurship.
To be happy at Commuty, we need you to strongly believe in technology and have affinity with smart & green!
As this is a startup environment, we’ll need you to be creative, fast and you have to be driven by working in a competitive environment.
And because we want to make you even more skilled than you already are, you will have the opportunity to be coached all along the way.
HOW WE SEE THINGS FOR THE FIRST 12 MONTHS
Month 1. Understand Commuty, our why, our how, our what.Understand the product and it’s added value. Learn how our team works and what everyone does. Analyse everything we’ve put in place and experienced on a sales level. We’d also love to hear your recommendations for improvement!
Month 2-3. You have built your own pitch, and feel more and more comfortable with our product. You close your first sales.
After 6 months, you fuel our growth, our prospects love you and you love them.
After Year 1. Either you want to hire and train other business developers or you’d rather open a new market or segment. We’ll look at how you want to grow yourself and grow the company.
- Excellent understanding of the B2B sales and marketing funnel in a B2B SaaS startup/scale-up environment. Experience in a SaaS company
- A Proven track record in business development and closing deals
- Proactive and autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Rigorous, well-organized and methodical (results-driven & documentation)
- Be super fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- 5+ years of experience
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in workplace management, IT, or design, build & operate office buildings is a plus
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Be a part of a dynamic team focused on taking Commuty to the next level
- Cool work environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative
- Office in Louvain-la-Neuve & Brussels, with a strong culture of remote work
- A salary package in line with your experience and skills
- Last but not least, the satisfaction of making a positive impact on society and employee well-being
A WORD ABOUT COMMUTY
Commuty is a Belgian startup founded 6 years ago with the powerful will to make a difference and address environmental challenges of our society.
Our 1st focus is the workplace: we develop a software to improve parking & desk management and boost green mobility in companies & office buildings.
We make complex workplace issues become super easy to deal with, thanks to digitization and innovation. At the end of the day, we help employees organize their workday in the most efficient, happy and green way!
If your application is selected we will get in touch to organize:
- Screening call of 30min
- In-person/videocall Case review interview of 1hr
- Fit interview with our co-founders of 1 hour