Who we are?
Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improve communication with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, including in 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Gent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
At Silverfin, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re committed to elevating talent by creating an environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
We’re looking for a hard-working and ambitious Field Marketing Executive who can support the marketing team with Benelux marketing & event activities. The location of work is the Silverfin head office in Ghent, while sometimes coordinating events (during office hours.) outside the office.
You’ll work closely together with 3 marketing colleagues in BE and 5 marketing colleagues working in the UK. You’ll report directly to the marketing manager for Benelux. Your main focus region is BE while additional supporting NL and LUX.
Silverfin is a fast-paced environment, with plenty of activities for our users and prospects, but also for its own employees. The people team organises plenty of initiatives and facilities to cater to your well-being. You’ll be part of a wonderful international Marketing team and a diverse and very driven BE team.
Support successful execution of campaigns and projects identified for the region
- Creating content for campaign activity e.g. landing pages; emails; blogs; social media posts; web pages; customer stories.
- Skills to copywrite, edit and review are important. Not only for the content you will need to create yourself but also when working with 3th party content providers.
- Organising logistics and content for events e.g. webinars, roundtables; conferences, tradeshows, etc.
- Monitoring social media platforms and managing replies, shares, and posts
- Maintain campaign reporting and activity calendars for the team e.g. pipeline creation, campaign effectiveness, budget tracking, website performance, etc.
Coordinate field marketing campaigns A-Z
- Devise and create and end-to-end execution of integrated campaigns including campaign strategy and all assets required (social posts, blogs, testimonials, webinars, videos, etc.)
- Kick-off/ brief campaign to Sales, CS, and product stakeholders
- Debrief & report campaign results to Sales, CS, and product stakeholders
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives
Coordinate events A-Z
- Both hosted events as well as 3rd party events
- Working with playbooks, checklists, etc.
Manage external agencies
- Video content production
- Hosted event production
- Stand building
- Paid media, etc.
(we keep a balance between insourcing & outsourcing marketing tasks depending on additional bandwidth or expertise needs.)
- Set up landing pages, forms, workflows and submit mass emails
Sync with stakeholders
- Frequent syncs with sales, product, and customer success colleagues or managers in order to run campaigns/events with stakeholder buy-in
What will support your success?
- Bachelor/Master in Marketing and proven B2B marketing experience (1y-3y)
- Self-starter with a real hands-on and go-getter attitude, with eagerness to deliver results and a get-things-done mindset
- French (Native) and English (Fluent)
- Strong planning & prioritising skills
- Organised (KANBAN)
- Punctual (Deadlines)
- Meticulous (Quality)
- Copywriting skills in FR
- Salesforce: create campaigns, dashboards, and reports for your campaigns
- Hubspot – emails, landing pages, segmentation
- Tools like “Monday”, “Slack”, “Google Drive/Docs/Sheets”, “Canva”, “Eventbrite”
- Paid advertising campaign experience on LinkedIn
- Comfortable running webinars/podcasts using our in-house Silverfin studio facility (cameras, mics, etc).
We Care for You
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- Regular team activities during and after work
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Wellbeing Days Off: Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off in the current year
- Generous personal training allowance
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
- Nice salary, lot’s of flexibility, Employee Stock Option Plan, and great additional benefits
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday