Lansweeper is a leading vendor disrupting the IT Operations Management (ITOM) market, providing best-in-class / best-of-breed product for asset discovery, inventory, and analytics – enabling customers to increase visibility and security in a rapidly evolving IT landscape.
We are looking for a FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) Director to lead our worldwide team from our Belgium-based Headquarters!
This selected leader will get the opportunity to work in an exciting and successful global SaaS Private-Equity funded company.
High-level, key responsibilities will be building an A-team that can drive decision-based reporting for the profit and loss (P&L) statements, statement of cash flows, board reports and management reports that help drive a business.
You will report into the CFO.
- Oversee all day-to-day FP&A processes and staff of 3-5 team members.
- Responsible for the monthly close and related reporting and consolidation in accordance with GAAP and Belgium Financial Reporting.
- Drive the annual operating plan and supporting initiatives to help drive Revenue and profitability growth.
- Identify a best-in-class budgeting tool to leverage our existing NetSuite environment.
- Initiate and support actions to create more lean accounting and reporting processes.
- Work as close business partner for each department, providing pro-active insights.
- Refine the internal control framework in line with the growing size of the company.
- Develop financial modelling that helps support business in making better decisions.
- Determine financial and operational metrics that drive the best results for the business.
- Lead the group-wide annual budgeting and multi-year financial strategic planning process
- Own of all consolidated management reporting including consolidated monthly P&Ls, and monthly P&L reporting.
- Support build out of Board of Directors and external reporting requirements.
- 7-10 years in FP&A / Finance-related field (as described above)
- Experience with Private Equity – SaaS reporting / external reporting
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting / finance related courses.
- Belgium Accounting (1-3 years) experience
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience
- Project Management experience and/or experience implementing budgeting system/tool
- Outstanding excel skills
- Potentially served as interim CFO
- Proven leader with positive attitude
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to simplify complex discussions with data, facts, and logic
- High standards of excellence
- Great problem-solving and has a hands-on attitude;
- Communicates fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Thrives in an international fast-paced environment.
- Global business exposure /experience
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
Meet our Recruiter Jenna Bloem