To apply for this job please visit responsum.eu.
Let’s go to work
As a Front-end Developer at RESPONSUM, you will:
- Work within an Agile workflow to organize tasks, collaborating closely with your team members;
- Code, code, and code… No seriously: you will code, conduct code reviews, and test the RESPONSUM platform as needed, researching, evaluating, and recommending solutions to meet user’s needs;
- Remain focused on the continuous development of RESPONSUM’s existing tools, relying on techniques such as A/B testing to produce scalable feedback;
- Play an active role in the design and implementation defining how the RESPONSUM platform looks as well as how it works;
- Communicate with UX/UI Designers and ensure the technical feasibility of their designs;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, handle day-to-day maintenance tasks, and write clear technical instructions.
Who you are
- You are willing to join our team as an internal team member working together with other internal and external developers;
- You are a flexible and self-motivated team player, committed to slaying deadlines left and right;
- You have strong technical and communicational skills, with visual sense and a good understanding of UX/UI;
- You preferably have 5+ years of experience in Front-End Development with Angular;
- You preferably have a degree in Computer Science or a similarly relevant bachelors or master degree;
- You are eager to learn and continuously work on developing yourself (pun intended);
- You are familiar with an Agile way of working and using tools such as Azure Devops to find requirements and follow-up on your sprint goal;
- You have a great attention to detail, with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly by finding the right base component and adapting it to our requirements;
- You have excellent Stack Overflow copy paste skills and spend most (if not all) of your precious time on Reddit – for research purposes, of course.
An offer you can’t refuse
As a Front-End Developer at RESPONSUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- An exciting and responsible job within a rapidly growing international organization in which your sales insights and customer orientation will come to good use;
- A unique career experience in a human-focused company where personal development and growth are constantly encouraged;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. We are very transparent, always strive to lend each other a helping hand and don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, bonus plan, meal vouchers, ADV days, company laptop, car and group insurance. How about that?!
Do we have your attention? Apply now and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!