What you’ll be doing
- General system engineering and (user) administration.
- Designing the solution to best fit the needs of the business.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Maintain and continuously improve code quality.
- Continuously improve your code, based on (ao.) peer reviews; Act as a reviewer yourself and relay your specialty knowledge to the team.
- Take part in grooming new features and (platform) technical architecture.
- Server log monitoring and incident resolution.
Meet our technology stack
- Typescript, HTML, Sass, C#
- .NET 5, ASP.NET Core
- Angular 12
Nice to haves
- Experience with (a subset of) technologies: Redux, Rabbitmq, Mediatr, CQRS, EventStore, Graylog, GKE.
- Experience with (a subset of) the following databases: MongoDB, Postgresql, Redis.
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture.
What is in it for you?
✅ Competitive salary
⏰ 40-hour work week
⛱️ 20 days of annual leave + 12 ADV days
✈️ 1-month work abroad
☕ Flex Income Plan (Cafetariaplan)
⛽ Company car and fuel card or Mobility budget
⭐ Top-notch hospitalisation and group insurance
♻️ Meal & Eco vouchers
⭕ Hybrid working model
⌨️ Initial home office budget
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution