Meet your new team
As software developers, we create software solutions that answer our clients’ business needs. We work on an exciting technology stack that is constantly evolving. Currently it includes Angular, React Mapbox, RxJS, Redux, Nx, NestJS, GraphQL, Webpack, NodeJS, PostgreSQL,,Python, Spark, Docker.
Our code is tested, peer-reviewed and refactored on a regular basis. We also know when to take a shortcut to meet a deadline. We regularly create innovative prototypes for new applications in our product lines.
We are looking for a talented developer and great individual to join our team. As a full-stack developer, you will contribute to the development of our web applications and our backends. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mind who’s willing to explore new architectures and technologies as our needs evolve.
- You will create user interfaces for our applications
- You will create reliable, high performance Node.js services for our product
- You will write efficient queries to load the data for our applications and you will have the opportunity to work with various persistence technologies, like PostgreSQL or MongoDB
- You enjoy switching between different stack components (apps, services, database, devops) and having some variety in your day-to-day work
- You will write code that follows the best coding practices: modularity, loose coupling, high cohesion etc.
- You will contribute to the team’s DevOps efforts by developing and maintaining all the systems that support our development and operations
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem
- You are open to learn and use new frameworks of development
- You have experience in continuous integration, delivery or deployment, system administration and scripting for operational purposes
- You have a technical academic background and are fluent in English
- You will be a step ahead if you have experience with Docker, NodeJS frameworks or Python
Work with us
- You will enjoy working in a entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows
- You will quickly see the impact of your work on our products and our clients
- We value participative management and autonomous teams: your input and that of your colleagues will drive the product and architecture vision
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday