We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to join our team in Leuven! The candidate we are looking for uses his previous experience creating Go backends to improve and build new features for our cloud-based products. Using React he or she is able to build nice interfaces supporting our different customer use-cases.
The person we are looking to hire is able to prioritize tasks and constantly tries to improve the code base. The right candidate is a disciplined and independent worker who takes pride in their work.
- Develop and maintain a robust and scalable backend using Go.
- Develop and maintain a user-friendly frontend using React/TypeScript, providing our customers with convenient access to their data and actions.
- Design and implement REST and/or GRPC APIs and integrate them with the front end.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and best practices.
- Write unit, integration, and end-to-end tests to ensure code reliability and maintainability.
- Work with the team to set up and improve our CI/CD pipelines.
- Continuously improve the application performance and user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends in web development.
- Support customers in the usage of our web applications.
- Proven track record building web applications.
- Solid experience in backend development using Go.
- Experience in frontend development using React, TypeScript and Tailwind CSS.
- Experience designing and developing REST/GRPC APIs.
- Experience with databases, particularly PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of standard web development technologies (e.g. HTTP) and cloud security best practices
Nice to have
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools (e.g Unix environments, scripting, Jenkins,…).
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).