To apply for this job please visit realo-1671700522.teamtailor.com.
Are you comfortable with developing fully-fledged platforms? Can you cater to both user experience and functionality?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to help us enhance the functionality of our solutions. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. ️
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people, in a hybrid environment (from our cozy office in the center of Ghent & remote). Sounds interesting?
What you will do:
- Be responsible for developing & improving the full process, from the data infrastructure up to the front end of the website
- Work with other developers, and product manager to advance our solutions
- Ensure things are running effortlessly both on our back-end (server-side architecture) and front-end (client-side)
- Test, troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade our software
You are a fit because:
- You have overall 3+ years of experience in programming (both front- and back-end)
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or IT
- You have a mighty knowledge of PHP and MySQL (Python is a plus)
- You can geek out over Real Estate and Home prices
- You are fluent in Dutch and (ideally) English
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Annual team (getaway) trip for 4 days
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Smartphone + paid subscription
- Commute reimbursement (bicycle, bus, train)
- Homeworking reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be