To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Full-stack Web Developer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Web Developer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress.
Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to join our global marketing team. You will be responsible for back-end and front-end development, implementing WordPress themes and plugins, site integration, and security updates. Your work will directly impact the stability and user experience of our website(s) and hence the business revenue
A day in the life of
- You oversee the maintenance and development of our website(s), plugins, and other custom programming assignments as applicable.
- You design and develop our website’s architecture as well as building new features and functionalities keeping a great user experience in mind.
- You ensure projects are built to meet maximum performance, security, and functional requirements.
- You pro-actively analyze website performance and troubleshoot bugs and site errors.
- You ensure high-performance and manage all the technical aspects of the CMS.
- You build, manage and improve forms and landing pages.
- You work closely with marketing leadership to create a world-class web experience and develop a solid strategy for scalable growth.
- You collaborate with the design and UX teams to create dynamic, responsive websites.
- You collaborate with the SEO strategist to increase relevant website traffic through technical SEO.
- You collaborate with external development agencies if the project requires additional resources.
Are you the new Full-stack Web Developer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
- Has a good understanding of web architecture.
- Is able to lead projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Has the ability to understand business requirements and the non-technical reasoning behind a decision or position.
- Is curious about new technologies and excited to find ways to implement them in my work.
- Has strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Maintains well-documented and reusable code.
- Has a flexible working mindset to ensure business continuity.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a full-stack WordPress Web Developer.
- Extensive experience in custom web application development and building WordPress themes and plugins from scratch.
- Experience optimizing WordPress websites for speed and SEO.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with web servers and managed hosting (e.g. WP Engine)
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GitHub)
- Knowledge of website security, WAF, and other security-based tools
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Going for gold?
- Familiarity with UX best practices and tools of the trade (e.g., Adobe XD, Figma, etc.).
- Familiarity with performance monitoring solutions.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Pardot).
- Familiarity with SaaS businesses.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits: medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, etc.
- Work hard, play harder!