InvestSuite is a fast-growing global B2B embedded wealth (front-to-middleware) InvestTech provider. We help financial institutions realize their digital wealth transformation journey and together create the most delightful investing experiences for their customers. We have 15 nationalities building in “international DNA” and clients on 4 continents. We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers, mathematicians, computer & behavioral scientists meet. We are builders and growers, obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit the clients of our clients. We are excited to work at the crossroads of ‘the markets’, investing, economics, deep science (AI & machine learning), finance, design and the digital world. Can there be anything more challenging?
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for an experienced Functional Analyst who would love to take part in building innovative and high-quality products.
- Support the product owner in pouring business requirements into detailed user stories
- Cooperate with the solution architect to come to an IT solution that fits our functional architecture and meets both functional and non-functional requirements
- Design the end-to-end processes
- Investigate data needs and develop data models
- Perform detailed analysis on a proposed solution, taking into account all possible scenarios, edge cases and error handling
- Closely work together with the developers implementing the solution
- Support the QA team in writing test cases and interpreting test results
- Provide the needed functional documentation
Target profile & traits
- Highly driven and committed – you deliver high-quality work within deadlines, you actively take up tasks and initiatives
- Data driven and result oriented – you translate business and its development into facts and figures, you are focused on details
- Direct and open – you are always willing to share and speak your mind
- Quality-minded – you deliver top quality & expect the same from others
- Naturally curious – you crave new knowledge & best practices about your field
Required skills & experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science or another technology field
- 3+ years of experience in functional analyst, IT analyst, or consulting position
- Working knowledge of data and process modeling
- Experience in designing systems and creating functional documentation
- Fluent English command
- Bonus: Experience with agile project approaches (Scrum)
Be part of a growing team of interdisciplinary experts in fields such as: math, software engineering, AI, data science, design and UX. Join us and enjoy:
- An international environment: We have offices in Leuven, Warsaw and London and are present in many EU countries.
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and iPhone 11.
- Self-development: We actively encourage you to join conferences and trainings to improve your knowledge and widen your network.
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.
Place of work: InvestSuite office in Warsaw or Leuven (on site attendance 3 days/week required, however currently this requirement may differ taking into account Covid19 measures)
You can apply by sending your CV and motivation statement to email@example.com