To apply for this job please visit careers.geopostcodes.com.
We are looking for Geodata analyst interns to help us maintain our worldwide database of postal and administrative boundaries.
GeoPostcodes is a fast growing Belgian tech company; our datasets are used around the globe by Fortune 500 companies and are essential to creators of geolocation products. Our customers include Pinterest, wish.com, SAP, DHL and many others.
You will :
- Work closely with our data team and assist our experts in keeping our boundaries up to date
- Put your GIS knowledge into practice and work with topology to deliver high-quality maps
- Elaborate solutions to combine multiple data sources into our products
- Actively contribute to the success of a product covering the whole world
- Have fun better discovering the world from your computer
Join a team of passionate industry experts. We care about results, we care about quality, we care about our families. You’ll be working in a fun, informal environment with flexible hours and a focus on growing our products and company in a sustainable way.
- You enjoy technology and are eager to build expertise in managing large geographic data sets
- You are solution-oriented, ready to inspect our data and explore ways to process them in the most optimal way
- You have strong analytical skills and are a quick study
- You have experience with GIS software (e.g. QGIS, ArcGIS, FME). Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL/PostGIS, SQL) and programming languages (preferably PHP, Python or bash) is a bonus
- You have at least an upper-intermediate level in English (B2)