Sortlist is a global platform making the best matches with suppliers in the marketing and digital field, our mission is to create conditions for successful collaborations in the B2B industry. One developer and one designer had the vision and the courage to build this platform, now the company is present in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Romania, Tunisia & Madagascar and plans to scale up its presence in the UK & in the US in the coming years.
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Software scale-ups (winner of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Award!) that is changing the marketing and advertising world and help grow our brand?
We are looking for an experienced Head of Retention to join our team in Belgium. The ideal candidate should be trilingual in French, Dutch, and English, have 5-7 years of experience in sales, and possess a strong focus on customer retention and expansion. The candidate should have a proven track record of driving retention and expansion, and be interested in the marketing/tech/IT sector.
- Take over some key accounts in Belgium/Netherlands, manage the accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and growth.
- Manage and lead a team of 5 retention specialists located in 5 different countries.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase customer retention, expansion and reduce churn.
- Analyse customer data, identify trends, and make recommendations to improve retention and expansion.
- Report to the VP of sales on team KPI’s, Output, & Retention metrics
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and to identify opportunities for expansion.
- Develop and implement training programs to educate and support the retention team and sales team.
- Foster strong relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- 5-7 years of experience in sales, with a focus on customer retention and expansion.
- Previous 1-2 years of people management experience
- Trilingual in French, Dutch, and English.
- Strong track record of driving retention and expansion.
- Interest in the marketing/tech/IT sector. Product driven.
- Ambitious, positive mindset, and objective-minded.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A true listener, internally with the team, externally with clients.
- Ability to work from the office in Brussels or Wavre at least twice a week. Occasional travels to Madrid & Tunis.
What do you get in return?
- You will be part of a dream team that is always there for you
- Training budget of 2000 euros/year, good coaching and guidance
- Flexible schedule and real live-work balance
- An international experience as you will be working closely with Sortlist offices in Europe
- A lot of responsibility, your impact determines the success of Sortlist worldwide
If you are a results-driven individual who is passionate about customer retention and expansion and meets the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your application