To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Do you have the ambition to get to the next stage in your career and take responsibility over a larger region or client base?
Do you want to join one of the pioneers in ESG reporting?
Greenomy is expanding, join our mission in accelerating the green transition!
Greenomy is a fast-growing greentech scale-up that built an advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform for companies and financial institutions. Our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently and effectively comply with regulations. Our platform’s outcome and mission will enable the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a carbon neutral economy in line with the European Commission’s Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated Head of Sales – DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) to join our team.
An international, diverse and multicultural team of over 50 highly passionate Greenomers, comprising highly skilled individuals in sustainable reporting, technology, regulatory, and project management and of over 12 different nationalities from technology, consulting and banking law firms, European institutions, start-ups, Masters, PhDs and MBAs from top universities.
Since our launch in 2020 we have partnered with major industry leaders, are backed by serious investors (Euroclear) and we are working with the most reputable sustainability experts. Our headquarters are based in Brussels, in addition we have a solid remote team located in over 20 countries across the globe.
Some of our values who make us who we are: We have a growth mindset, are team spirited, purpose driven with a strong passion for learning
We are proud of the following awards our team achieved since our launch in 2020 which show the innovativeness of our solutions: European Discovery Fintech Startup 2021, International Laureate of the Fintech for Tomorrow Challenge 2020, One of the 100 most innovative fintechs in the world by FinTech Abu Dhabi 2021; First prize in the “Data Collection, Verification and Sharing” category at the G20 TechSprint 2021, The LHoFT – Luxembourg House of Financial Technology’s acceleration program Catapult Kickstarter 2021.
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. We want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently & effectively comply with regulations.
Role & and responsibilities:
- Lead customer facing activities to include prospecting, follow-up communication, presenting the Greenomy solution, coordinating internal resources, structuring proposals, and negotiating and closing sales
- Grow annual recurring revenue (ARR) in your respective region and meet or exceed revenue quotas through pipeline development and new customer acquisition
- Manage the sales process to support end-to-end customer acquisition, including winning new business, account management, revenue retention and revenue expansion
- Collaborate with various Greenomy teams such as marketing, legal, product owners, technical architects, and customer success to deliver a unified customer experience
- Shape, execute and manage our go-to market sales strategy to promote Greenomy in your respective region
- Lead the development and management of long term relationships with strategically important clients, partners and service providers, combining cold and warm/network lead generation with new and existing clients
- Actively contribute to continuously enhance our client engagement model (from first contact to onboarding and retention), and proactively lead clients to provide feedback for service and product developments.
- Identify and participate in relevant industry associations, conferences, webinars and networking events contributing to generate leads and position Greenomy as a key player in your respective market
Activities will also include:
- Continuously monitoring market and competitive developments, as well as regulatory changes related to sustainability reporting
- Management and execution of proof of concept projects to close deals
- Identifying opportunities and proposing improvements to existing services
- Develop a consultative relationship with clients by positioning yourself and Greenomy as a trusted partner for sustainability matters
- 7 + years’ experience and successful track record in selling complex / enterprise SaaS financial and/or regulatory technology solutions of which at least 3+ of years of selling into large banks with a consultative approach
- Exposure to and passion for Sustainability matters
- Ability to learn and articulate the regulatory / technical component, complexity and value proposition of the Greenomy solution
- Ability to manage and execute a strategy combining direct sales and resellers / distributors
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills; understanding of how to communicate effectively to a broad audience and at various levels of the organization
- Experience in and comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a startup-environment
- Analytical, driven, autonomous self-starter with strong listening and organisational skills
- Tech-savvy, solid computer and technical skills (G-suite, CRM, Apps)
- You are locally based (in Frankfurt, Germany and happy to travel within your region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
Nice to have:
- An understanding of the investment community (asset managers, asset owners, asset servicers etc.) is a plus, with experience selling into asset managers and / or custodians
- Domain expertise in ESG / sustainable finance tech
- Basic knowledge of EU Taxonomy Regulation
What We Offer at Greenomy:
- International, diverse, multi-cultural and complementary team
- Fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space
- Great place to work – we promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within and beyond the company
- An opportunity to grow our footprint into a very large addressable market (banks, investor community, non-financial corporates) and have a direct impact for both Greenomy and its customers
- Training opportunities (subject-matter – e.g. EU Taxonomy, sustainability -, hard and soft skills)
- Highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for individual contributions
- Competitive compensation package based on target sales achieved