Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service, and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong, or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We want our employees to thrive in their daily lives, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
Efficy Group is now looking for a Human Resources Officer, located in Brussels, to support our HR Department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries and requests from employees and our managers. You will work in close collaboration with our other HR officers and HR advisors, who are mainly responsible for advising and guiding our colleagues on HR-related topics.
As an HR Officer, your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides), updating internal databases, and providing input to our local payroll providers. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks promptly. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. changes in details, record sick/maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Managing the payroll process together with our local payroll providers e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules)
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with our HR advisors and external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Support in creating regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employee’s questions about HR-related issues
- Process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- You have a couple of years of proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role
- You have experience with HR software and payroll, like HRIS or HRMS, SD Worx is a plus
- English and French in word and writing. Dutch is a plus
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of Belgian and European labor laws is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
We offer YOU
- A competitive salary package
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen.
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA.
- State-of-the-art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm.
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after work, sports, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.