To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
In this critical role, you will be helping Deliverect build, maintain, and scale infrastructure. We are looking for someone who can help us with our high-availability, deployment, and monitoring solutions.
Those are some fancy words, but what do they really mean? Here are some ideas:
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Improve the high availability of our Dockerized microservices
- Launch services in Kubernetes
- Deploy releases to production and staging environments
- Improve upon our CI/CD pipeline
- Build and maintain monitoring tools: logging, performance, uptime, and tracing
- Optimise DB performance
- Help with tooling and development
- Help with proposing and architecting new features
- Excellent Linux skills
- 2+ years experience with Docker
- Experience with Cloud environments (Google Cloud is a plus)
- Experience with databases (NoSQL experience is a big plus)
- Knowledge of Python development
- Experience with a variety of API standards (REST, JSON-RPC, SOAP/XML)
- Experience with Git and the CLI
- Experience with API clients like Postman or Insomnia
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI
- Monitoring experience (we use Grafana but experience with alternatives are fine)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB
- Experience with variety of Linux shells including Bash
What we offer:
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s reached Unicorn status
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.