Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
About the Role:
With APIs at the center of all our products and services and a key component of our growth, Deliverect is truly an API-first company. Our primary focus is to ensure that developers can easily connect ordering channels, dispatch services, point-of-sale (POS) systems, and various other food tech platforms via our API and allow customers around the world to automate and simplify their processes. Achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction requires a strong emphasis on all aspects of their experience, from ensuring onboarding flows are built in a fully automated manner to monitoring the success of API interactions and their intended outcome.
As we scale, we are looking for an Integrations and API Support Specialist to join our global team to help our partners as they build business-critical applications with our API. As our API specialist in North America, you will be part of a global team of API specialists, handling queries from anyone integrating with our APIs in the most professional and efficient way. You’ll be working with developers from large enterprise customers as well as developers from our partner community, and you’ll be primarily focused on those operating in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
You will represent Deliverect as you manage and resolve technical inquiries from API developers and also work directly with our own engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that reported issues are resolved as expediently as possible. You will maintain open communication channels with those reporting issues or submitting requests, and aid in escalations when raised by internal teams.
You will also play a key role in driving the strategy around new development or enhancement of our API ecosystem. This will include assessing API use cases, being involved in scoping sessions with key partners, and liaising with product teams on submitted feedback. It will also be a shared responsibility within the team to ensure our supporting materials are kept up-to-date, with all information published in our public documentation and internal guides maintained to high standards of accuracy and readability.
Your Impact: A Typical Day
- Learn, maintain, adjust, and rethink the Deliverect integration components
- Write code samples, tutorials and technical articles to improve the developer experience of the developer community
- Proactively handle integration issues by contacting and communicating with our partners from small and large companies around the world
- Run projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ developer support experience
- Manage, support and improve the certification process for partners
- Be the go-to person for our API partners and customers
- Proven experience in supporting developers in integration projects and managing a support ticketing helpdesk
- As our first API specialist in North America, we expect you to take ownership and be proactive towards our partners and enterprise customers
- Manage integration projects with technical stakeholders to ensure end-to-end success of the integration
- Excellent communication skills and expectation management
- Able to manage email ticketing, taking queries through to resolution
- Experience with tools to use and test APIs, e.g. experience with Postman
- Technical support experience
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Curious to learn new technologies.
- Proactive and adaptable approach
What we offer
– Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
– Learning budget and pathways
– Paternity / Maternity policies
– Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
– We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
– Diverse international team; regular company and team events
– Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
– Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
– The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.