To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional Integrations Manager to join our team.
How you will make an impact:
In it’s ambition to become a market infrastructure, Greenomy aims to automate data ingestion into our portals, by creating connectors with different ERP systems, third-party tools and data providers.
If you enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
What we expect from you:
- Create processes to efficiently map ERP systems and sustainability tools (e.g. carbon calculators) to Greenomy products.
- Manage integrations of Greenomy at clients from feasibility analysis (mapping client systems) to delivery (client-facing).
- Manage product integrations, work closely with the product & technical team.
- Explore tools, detect synergies and identify integration opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a consultant on system integrations.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle.
- Experience with ETL (Export, Transform, Load) pipelines.
- Knowledge of multiple product integration methods.
- Technical knowledge of APIs including command-lines.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
It’s an advantage if you have any of the following:
- Previous experience in a SaaS environment.
- Client and product oriented mindset.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).