Accurat is looking for a sales intern to help us realize our growth story. We are looking for a helping hand, a creative wonder to power up our marketing & sales team! Would you like to enjoy a first experience in a growing, innovative company?
We pride ourselves in the way we are changing the way decision making is done in retail by providing real-world behaviour insights. We are working for some of the biggest A-brands including Delhaize, Lidl, Brico, Hubo, Telenet, Aveve, X2O, Clear Channel and many others.
Accurat recently raised 1.1 mio euros to cover our growth in the Benelux and towards Europe. At the moment we operate in Belgium and the Netherlands and are on the verge of expanding into additional EU countries.
What’s on the table?
- Analyse our current sales efforts and suggest optimisations.
- Optimise lead funnels, generate leads and connect with potential clients.
- Detect potential (additional) needs of customers and prospects ✨
- Prepare proposals to secure new business opportunities
- Execute sales strategies & maintain CRM hygiene
- Brainstorm on our long-term strategy with a focus on converting clients.
- Conducts customer visits, meetings and attend events
- Evaluate customers needs and maintain a rigorous follow-up process aimed at building relationships with decision-makers
What we are looking for?:
- You are studying business management or business sciences with a major in a sales related field.
- You will join a young, hands-on, ambitious team. You will be mentored but also know how to work independently.
- You’re a multi-tasker and you’ll be able to have real impact on our business.
- You’ll learn about location technology, retail and the benefits of personalized advertising.
- Our office is in Merelbeke but working from home few days a week is possible.
- You know how to deal with losing a game on our Playstation
- You are familiar with different social media and not afraid to experiment.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, French or German is +.
We offer a fun environment (near Ghent), the expertise and support to grow and the first stepping stone to pursue a career in marketing, sales and big data. You’ll be part of the team from day one and we will focus tasks on your potential and interests.