Are you ready for owning our next internationalization challenge? Are you thrilled by the opportunity to design and improve scalable sales processes in untapped markets? Are you interested in selling real estate products that are already used by millions?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are seeking an experienced International Growth Manager to join our team and help drive the geographic expansion of our business to new markets. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. ️
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying potential new markets, building relationships with key stakeholders, and driving sales in these new territories.
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people, in a hybrid environment. You are free to choose your own work location: either from our cozy office in the center of Ghent or remote (e.g. a co-working hub in one of our new markets). Sounds fun?
What you will do:
- Perform in-depth analysis of the most interesting markets for our SaaS solutions
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of these new markets, and help localize our solution
- Work together with our CEO Vincent and other teams, including marketing and product development, to support the success of our expansion efforts
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, including potential customers and partner
- Translating strategy into concrete actions in each area, from legal and accounting to sales and product.
- Defining country-level targets, milestones, and objectives.
- Represent Realo at conferences and events by promoting our solutions (mainly in Europe)
- Eventually, build and lead a team of Sales people in the new market
You are a fit because:
- You have at least 4+ years of relevant experience in SaaS sales with proven experience in an internationalisation/geographic expansion context
- You are passionate about building things from the ground and want to take on the challenge of introducing our solution to a new market
- You can play the devil’s advocate, work independently and challenge the status quo to drive results
- You already have a built network of sales reps, heads of, and executives in some of the European markets
- You are fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
If you have ever dreamt about starting your own company or building a business, this might be a life-call opportunity for you. We plan to give lots of autonomy, but still support you with the knowledge we obtained from our growth success in Belgium.
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Annual team (getaway) trip for 4 days
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Smartphone + paid subscription
- Commute reimbursement (bicycle, bus, train)
- Homeworking reimbursement
- Meal vouchers
- Yearly eco vouchers ♻️
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be