To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Optimy delivers an all-in-one and easily configurable social impact (SaaS) platform that enables companies to efficiently manage their grant making, sponsorship, volunteering and donation initiatives.
We help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, L’Oréal, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
Optimy is looking for a International Sales Development Representative Team Lead to join our team in Brussels, Belgium.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) Lead will manage the international SDR team. SDRs perform the following tasks:
- Qualify marketing-generated demand, which is demonstrated by engagement with marketing campaigns, specific actions by prospects, or meeting the scoring threshold set by a marketing automation platform Hubspot
- Source and qualify potential prospects that meet our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and our Go-to-Market matrix.
In this role he/she will partner closely with the marketing director, sales Lead, customer success Lead and regional sales leaders to deliver a steady flow of qualified sales leads that will contribute to the sales pipeline.
The International SDR Lead ensures the team meets its daily activity and engagement objectives as well as achieves its assigned monthly, quarterly and annual Sales Accepted Opportunity (SAO) quotas. In order to achieve these objectives, the International SDR Lead ensures all team members receive regular and ongoing training updates on the Optimy solutions, value propositions, sales techniques and tools. He/she ensures all necessary sales enablement materials (such as scripts, email templates, cheat sheets, etc) are prepared and tool training (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot, Gong, ZoomInfo, Bomboora, …) is shared with and made available to the team.
- Manages and leads an international team of SDRs in Brussels, including coaching and managing team members on a one to one basis to enable them to hit their individual and team SAO quotas.
- Ensures qualification of the MQLs and prospects into early stage revenue opportunities (SQLs) is done in compliance with the mutual Sales & Marketing SLA
- Closely collaborate and coordinate sales development efforts with the Sales & Marketing department leads and regional “sales squads”
- Measure, analyze and report on the team’s hard and soft KPI performance on a regular basis via standardized HubSpot dashboards.
- Regularly evaluates their team’s performance against industry benchmarks
- Creates, executes and evaluates telemarketing scripts based on qualification best practices
- Ensures CRM data quality and completeness by logging all prospect interactions in HubSpot.
- Develops a career path together with each of their team members
- Use established criteria to qualify opportunities before passing them to field reps
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (inside) sales management related experience
- Extensive experience with CRM systems, preferably HubSpot
- Strong skills in qualifying prospects
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Prior team lead or Lead experience in a call center context is required (market/business development, customer success, telemarketing, telesales,…)
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Skilled at active listening to assess team needs and opportunities
- Data driven
- Strong coaching skills, lead by example
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other language (French or German)
- Prior Inside Sales and/or customer success experience
- A record of exceeding quotas in previous positions
- Familiar with social media engagements tools (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Twitter)
- Prior experience in the IT/Software sector and/or B2B environment
- Able to function in a team as well as prioritize/execute tasks independently
- Open to change and willing to learn and test new tactics
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fix wage and uncapped commission
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
We focus on you
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Even after COVID will maintain a Hybrid working policy!
- Growth potential along with 38 training hours per year with full access to a leading learning platform
- 16 volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
- Fresh fruits in the office – we deliver a bucket of fresh fruits every week!
- Fresh quality coffee – we are proud of the quality of our coffee, you can smell the coffee beans straight from the entrance!
- Green plants – we take very good care of our diverse office flora and you can always join our team of office gardeners
An inspiring environment
- A flexible and international work environment spreads throughout our three offices based in Brussels, Toronto and Manila (cumulatively, we speak 17 languages !)
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency and inclusiveness is valued
- Friday Demos – once per month we all meet in an open space Google Meet environment to connect with our peers from both offices: Canada and Belgium. We get to know our newcomers, present our achievements, share updates and challenges, and get to know each other while having some fun
- Team-building events – twice per year we have our Team-Building events: one in summer (July) and one in winter (Christmas). It’s always a surprise and it’s always lots of fun and adventure!
- We organize regular meet-ups to share information amongst the team members (ie. demonstration of a new feature, presentation of a customer story, etc.)
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE9lEWOVXE/znjDzOZNd…