To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Optimy is a project management software (SaaS) that helps companies to bring to life their positive social impact initiatives.
With our four solutions (grants, donation, volunteering and sponsorship) we help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Orange, Michelin France, TUI and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success.
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
- Attend calls between Customer Success Executives and clients from all around the world to identify their processes and needs
- Learn how the Optimy tool is working, understand its functionalities and assist the Customer Success Executive with the set-up of the tool for new and existing clients
- Provide assistance in maintaining client-focused documents, reviewing client reports and conducting analyses
- Provide support for internal projects like creating, revising processes, organising promotional sales activities etc.
- Share the best practices to contribute to the development of Optimy
- Start date : ASAP
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Italian, Spanish and/or German is an asset.
- You are registered to a university or equivalent type of institution.
- You have a keen eye for details and conscientious approach to quality
- You are proactive and a doer’ – somebody who wants to prove their ability by getting things done
- You have a real interest in Customer Success
- Ability to adapt in an international and multicultural environment
- An internship agreement is provided by your university
Please send us your CV in English!
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- You will have space to learn more about account management and sales in both a theoretical and practical environment
- A young, dynamic and international working atmosphere
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale-up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all the students
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : https://www.canva.com/design/DAE9lEWOVXE/znjDzOZNd….