Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
- Attend calls between Customer Success Executives and clients from all around the world to identify their processes and needs
- Learn how the Optimy tool is working, understand its functionalities and assist the Customer Success Executive with the set-up of the tool for new and existing clients
- Provide assistance in maintaining client-focused documents, reviewing client reports and conducting analyses
- Provide support for internal projects like creating, revising processes, organising promotional sales activities etc.
- Share the best practices to contribute to the development of Optimy
- Start date : ASAP
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of French, German, Italian, and/or Spanish is an asset.
- You are registered to a university or equivalent type of institution.
- You have a keen eye for details and conscientious approach to quality
- You are proactive and a doer’ – somebody who wants to prove their ability by getting things done
- You have a real interest in Customer Success
- Ability to adapt in an international and multicultural environment
- An internship agreement is provided by your university
Please send us your CV in English!
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- You will have space to learn more about account management and sales in both a theoretical and practical environment
- A young, dynamic and international working atmosphere
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale-up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all the students
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : https://www.canva.com/design/DAE9lEWOVXE/znjDzOZNd….