To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Optimy is a world-class digital solution that helps around 300 clients in over 30 countries optimize their CSR, Grants and Sponsoring activities.
Optimy delivers an all-in-one and easily configurable social impact (SaaS) platform that enables companies to efficiently manage their grant making, sponsorship, volunteering and donation initiatives.
We help more than 300 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
- Work together with the Finance Manager and Sales Executives to review contracts and addendum, and also give hand for RFPs,
- Act as support of the organisation for all legal subjects, for instance supplier negotiations,
- Discuss together with Sales, IT and Product about GDPR related issues,
- Set-up all the GDPR to ensure we are compliant,
- Participate to create and maintain data protection policies and procedures,
- Improve processes throughout clients’ lifetime to maintain accurate and exact contractual data.
- Fluent in French and English,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail,
- Able to work well under pressure,
- You are a student or a recent graduate and you can provide an university agreement (e.g. Erasmus+ traineeship, mandatory internship etc.),
- You are available to start in February 2023 and stay at Optimy for 6 months,
- We can only accept candidates with an EEA or Swiss citizenship or with a work permit valid in Belgium
- A chance to work as part of a multinational team of friendly mates in a fun work environment where jokes are always welcome.
- Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the future of the company and employees.
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month.
- Last but not least you will have fresh fruits, quality coffee and monthly drinks.