Who are we looking for?
We are looking for ambitious developers. Clever people with attitude and skill. Never give up is your mindset. Creating impact is our mutual purpose.
As an IoT solution engineer you play an important role in the further development of Capture, the Enterprise framework for Smart machines. Capture is a software platform to remotely manage, diagnose and update smart machines. Together with a young and motivated team of engineers, you will support in the core development of Capture and assist clients in its implementation to onboard them in the world of IoT.
You are passionate about technology, cloud architectures, data analysis and follow the latest trends in AI and algorithm development.
We are excited about candidates who value efficiency, have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and an eagerness to get things done. We are looking for someone who actively wants to be part of our team, shows good communication skills and common courtesy.
You would be a great fit if…
- You have strong familiarity with databases such as SQL server
- You have exceptional C# (ASP.net core) and Python design -and programming skills
- You have a basic knowledge of Linux, Docker and Docker compose
- You pride yourself on writing clean, robust code
- You are an excellent communicator
It would be even better if…
- You are familiar with agile practices
- You love time series databases (influxdb, timescaledb,…)
- You have experience with Kubernetes and Microsoft Azure
- You are familiar with Grafana, serverless computing, DevOps, CI/CD, …
- You have experience with GIT
What we offer
Vintecc is offering you a job with a lot of variation and responsibility. You will be supported by a young team of professionals in order to stay at the forefront of new innovations.
Vintecc has an open and friendly culture where you get the freedom to explore and grow with the company.
Last but not least, you will get a competitive renumeration.