To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Are You the One?
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled IT Business Analyst to join our product team to take Chiron, Yields.io’s award-winning platform for automated model validation and testing, to the next level! Chiron is used by both international investment banks as well as by regional financial institutions to increase the efficiency of model validation and generate regulatory compliant documentation. Apart from this software solution, we offer advice and implementation services to assist our clients through their model risk management journey. As the IT Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in gathering and specifying business requirements, testing implemented functionalities, and providing support to the customer success team.
Yields.io has its headquarters in Belgium, is alumnus of the IMEC.iStart incubator program and is backed by investments from Volta Ventures (early-stage European VC) and Michel Akkermans (serial entrepreneur, private investor, and former CEO and chairman of Clear2Pay).
At Yields.io, you will:
- Collaborate with the product team and stakeholders to identify and document business requirements, use cases, and functional specifications for the model risk management platform.
- Ensure that the developed features and functionalities meet the business requirements, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and execute test plans, test scripts, and test cases to ensure the quality of the software.
- Actively participate in the agile development process, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Work closely with the customer success team to ensure successful integration of the platform with third-party applications, such as CoCalc, SMTP server, and single sign-on solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and technologies related to model risk management, and provide recommendations for incorporating them into the platform.
- Contribute to the development of product documentation, including user guides, technical specifications, and training materials.
- Demonstrable knowledge in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or product management in the software development industry. Knowledge of agile software development methodologies and tools.
- Deep understanding of database design principles and database technologies, including MS SQL Server.
- Ability to create UML diagrams to document system architecture and design and proficiency in creating mockups using design tools like Balsamiq or Figma.
- Familiarity with integration with third-party applications such as SMTP server and single sign-on solutions as well as cloud platforms like AWS or Azure, and their associated services.
- Familiarity with RESTful API design and development.
- Understanding of software testing practices (including manual and automated testing), software deployment and release management processes.
- Understanding of security and compliance requirements for web applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into functional specifications.
- An international team that embraces diversity, a lively and open company culture
- Autonomy and responsibility in a challenging work environment
- Flexibility: 20+ holidays, remote-friendly work environment
- Full-time contract