To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Do you want to join one of the pioneers in Sustainability?
Greenomy is expanding, join our mission in accelerating the green transition!
Greenomy is an award winning greentech scale-up backed by Euroclear with a mission to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. With our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform we want to empower companies and financial services to measure, analyze, plan and execute their sustainability objectives while enabling them to efficiently and effectively comply with regulations. Our platform’s outcome and mission will enable the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a lower carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
We are an international, multicultural and welcoming team of more than 60 highly passionate Greenomers, comprising highly skilled individuals of more than 12 different nationalities with diverse professional backgrounds including sustainability reporting, software engineering, regulatory compliance and project management from cutting edge startups, leading consulting and banking firms, EU institutions and academia.
Some of our values that make us who we are: we have a growth mindset, are team spirited, purpose driven with a strong passion for learning.
In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our operations to the next level, we are looking for a highly motivated IT Support specialist to help support, maintain and develop the Company’s IT Infrastructure and provide day to day support on the IT Service Desk for both internal and external customers while supporting the PMO in delivering projects. You will be part of a fast growing team that is critical for successful business outcomes. For this role you will be able to work 60% remotely but you must be resident in Belgium and we regret that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship or relocation support.
- Provide first-line call capture for employees and clients, logging and query resolution, escalating to senior team members as required and monitor progress on calls.
- Manage an efficient IT Service Desk support and maintenance service,
delivering high levels of customer service, minimizing downtime and user
- Maintain, organize, and secure all subscription for IT solutions (SaaS) and
- Organize the delivery of IT equipment between Greenomy and supplier
ensuring a timely service.
- Develop, maintain and deliver the IT induction for new starters to support
usage and compliance with IT policy.
- Provide technical expertise in resolving problems and implementing changes to
the IT infrastructure (this may result in occasional work out-of-hours or at weekends). Update Service Desk records accordingly, and help identify trends
and issues which require special action.
- Provide on-call cover out of hours to ensure continuity of IT Service Desk.
- Administration and auditing of all electronic equipment such as, but not exclusive to: mobile phones, PCs, Laptops, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Has previous experience in an ever-growing environment with a solid focus on
- ITIL certification (is a plus)
- A Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- A well developed, practical understanding of Google Workspace solution
- A well developed, practical understanding of SaaS technologies
- Competence in Project Management tools (MS Project, Asana, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and customer service-oriented skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels is required
- Languages: Excellent level of written and spoken English (C1)
At Greenomy we offer:
- A great place to work- we are a non-hierarchical organization and promote transparency, teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- The opportunity to drive the sustainable transition for very large addressable markets (banks, investor community, non-financial corporates) and have a direct impact for both Greenomy and its customers.
- Training on EU Taxonomy/Sustainability
- A highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, and recognition for your individual and team contributions.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.