What you’ll be doing
- Translation of creative briefs into graphic designs and concepts which match our campaign objectives.
- Develop marketing collateral from concept through production in close collaboration with different (internal & external) stakeholders.
- Design a wide variety of graphical deliverables such as brochures, advertisements, flyers, logo’s, infographics, slide decks and word templates, campaign images, web banners and more.
- Apply a strong focus on the “WIFFM” (what’s in it for me) for every single created piece.
- Manage several projects simultaneously ensuring qualitative and timely delivery.
- Stay pro-actively up to date on the latest graphic and printing trends to ensure “on-trend” deliverables.
- Photography is a big plus.
- Videography and editing is a plus.
- Making illustration is a plus.
- Working with ai to generate imagery with prompts is a plus.
What you’ll bring
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design.
- 1 – 3 years of industry experience.
- Native/Fluent in Dutch is a huge plus.
- Native/Fluent English: verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Creative idea-generator with great communication & collaborative skills.
- Background in Cyber Security or SaaS is a huge plus.
- Solid experience and background in Adobe Creative Suite Applications (illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign,…).
- Deep understanding of printing techniques and social media/advertising campaign requirements.
- Familiar with web design principles.
- Proficient/Native in Social Media.
What is in it for you?
⏰ 40-hour work week
⛱️ 20 days of annual leave + 12 ADV days
✈️ 1-month work abroad
☕ Flex Income Plan (Cafetariaplan)
⛽ Company car and fuel card or Mobility budget
⭐ Top-notch hospitalisation and group insurance
♻️ Meal & Eco vouchers
⭕ Hybrid working model
⌨️ Initial home office budget
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Why join us?
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.
Our industry-leading bug bounty platform enables companies to tap into our global community of 70,000 ethical hackers, who use their expertise to find and report vulnerabilities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
More than 200 organizations, including Intel, Yahoo, and Red Bull, trust our platform to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue, our complementary security testing services have been designed to help companies of all sizes keep their digital assets secure.
Founded in 2016, Intigriti now has a global team of 100+ employees spread across Belgium, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and South Africa. And with the backing of our recent Series B Funding, we’re planning on taking our growth to the next level.
Are you ready to jump onboard the rocket ship?