Large company with great ambitions and close relations
efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
As a Junior Mobile App Developer, you have an important role to play for our customers and within our own teams. You will join our mobile development team in the R&D department for our solution and be report to the Head of Mobile Development.
Your focus will be iOS development. Occasionally it can include Android development, depending on what your career plans are. We give you the possibility to build your own future and we guide you through your professional development.
- Implement clean interfaces with UIKit and SwiftUI (iOS) and Jetpack Compose (Android).
- Use Swift’s modern concurrency techniques along with Combine to write a fast and scalable app.
- Practice and/or learn the TDD approach of building mobile apps.
- Publish applications and updates on the App Store (or Google Play Store).
- Build analytics and dashboards from our user data that will be further used to drive our product development.
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- 6 months – 1 year experience (not necessarily professional experience) with native mobile app development on iOS (Swift, SwiftUI, UIKit).
- You understand the application lifecycle, the importance of memory optimizations and the impact of memory leaks.
- Interested in modern design patterns and worked with some iOS native frameworks (Combine, CoreLocation, CoreData).
- Strong sense of responsibility, enjoy taking ownership of your work and pride yourself on always delivering high quality.
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a distributed development organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please reach out to our recruiter Véronique via firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.