As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our R&D team and together you ensure the (further) development and management of the Tribe CRM application. This position is based in Den Bosch, The Netherlands. The Dutch Efficy R&D team works 60% of the time in the Dutch office and 40% remote.
- You are solution oriented and like to collaborate with your colleagues
- You like to get stuck on complex matter (even better -> You like to solve problems)
- You communicate clearly and like to work with other team members
- You think it is important that web applications are built in a solid and structured manner
- You like to be involved in the development process from A to Z
- You like to help in designing, authoring and executing tests at different levels (e.g. Integration, System, Acceptance)
- Identifying and tracking software defects and inconsistencies
- Writing documentation, knowledge base articles, presenting findings and mitigating risks
- A contemporary vision of the field of web development
- Good communicative skills
- Work experience in software development is a plus
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to improve and learn new things
- Sense of ownership
- Living in the Netherlands
Bonus points for:
- Affinity with business processes, CRM workflow management processes
- Interface design tool (Figma, etc.)
- Workflow tools like Visio, …
This is what we can offer you…
- A place in a professional and fun team with plenty of room for growth in the R&D teams of Efficy
- Challenge to realize the best CRM solution in Europe
- Help build smart solutions
- A catered lunch every day
- Possibilities to growth through trainings
- Software, laptop required for the function
- And of course a good salary, profit sharing and travel expenses
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 550 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.