Optimy is an all in one easily-configurable platform (SaaS) that helps companies to amplify their social impact.
With our four solutions (grants, donation, volunteering and sponsorship) we help more than 350 clients in over 30 countries and support them in their willingness to do good to society. Our client portfolio includes Audi, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Our main goal? Making sure that our customers’ social impact projects are successful by making their processes more efficient and easy to set up in our intuitive flexible tool.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and CSR through Tech!
Our dynamic and international team is the keystone of our success. Optimy headcount grew by 33% in 2021, and despite the context we all know, revenue has grown by 22%!
Do you also wish to contribute to society, empower your social impact and make a difference? Then apply to one of our openings ! We would be very happy to hear from you.
As a Junior Talent Acquisition and Retention Specialist at Optimy, you will be supporting Optimy in hiring and employee retention strategy. You will be contributing to the entire employee life cycle, from hiring to retaining and developing our current workforce.
We are expecting our new Junior Talent Acquisition and Retention Specialist to allocate their time between talent acquisition and talent retention.
- Support the recruitment process from A to Z
- Manage the recruitment of interns from A to Z
- Ensure a proper onboarding of the new joiners
- Review and update onboarding materials
- Identify and propose recruitment improvements for our “talent acquisition” process and strategy
- Plan and coordinate interviews and assessments with the different stakeholders within the company when required
- Work on Employer Branding projects in collaboration with the marketing team: employee interviews, corporate blogs on social impact etc.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the candidates hiring experience
- Manage the monthly newsletter to employees
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR Policies
- Work on multiple and various HR projects with the aim to improve and develop our workplace such as retention checks, monthly team meetings, team building activities etc.
- Improve the well-being of our workforce by identifying the needs of our employees and elaborating strategies to apply changes.
- Support our employee experience by identifying the areas of improvement
- Support our training project
- Ensure Optimy’s values are well integrated in its culture by the means of various projects and activities
- Support HR team in day to day operations (update HR intranet, prepare presentations, create reports, etc.)
Optimy’s presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrKdKYBqpE&t=4s
- You are fluent in English and French (both in written and verbal)
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are passionate about HR
- You are highly detailed oriented, along with strong organizational skills
- You are an excellent team player and are confident in working alongside others
- You are results-driven and self-motivated
- You have an EU citizenship or a valid Belgian work permit
Nice to have
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have at least 1 year of experience in HR-related position
- Psychology or HR-related studies
Start date 1st of August 2023
- A permanent contract with an evolutive salary
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
We focus on you
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Even after COVID will maintain a Hybrid working policy!
- Growth potential along with 38 training hours per year with full access to a leading learning platform
- 16 volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
- Fresh fruits in the office – we deliver a bucket of fresh fruits every week!
- Fresh quality coffee – we are proud of the quality of our coffee, you can smell the coffee beans straight from the entrance!
- Green plants – we take very good care of our diverse office flora and you can always join our team of office gardeners
An inspiring environment
- A flexible and international work environment spreads throughout our three offices based in Brussels, Toronto and Manila (cumulatively, we speak 17 languages !)
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency and inclusiveness is valued
- Friday Demos – once per month we all meet in an open space Google Meet environment to connect with our peers from both offices: Canada and Belgium. We get to know our newcomers, present our achievements, share updates and challenges, and get to know each other while having some fun
- Team-building events – twice per year we have our Team-Building events: one in summer (July) and one in winter (Christmas). It’s always a surprise and it’s always lots of fun and adventure!
- We organize regular meet-ups to share information amongst the team members (ie. demonstration of a new feature, presentation of a customer story, etc.)
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : https://www.optimy.com/en/company/optimy-jobs