Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are currently looking for a Legal intern to join our Finance, legal & admin team based in our headquarters, Brussels.
- Work together with the Finance Manager and Sales Executives to review contracts and addendum, and also give hand for RFPs,
- Act as support of the organisation for all legal subjects, for instance supplier negotiations,
- Discuss together with Sales, IT and Product about GDPR related issues, Set-up all the GDPR to ensure we are compliant,
- Participate to create and maintain data protection policies and procedures, Improve processes throughout clients’ lifetime to maintain accurate and exact contractual data.
- You are a student or a recent graduate and you can provide an university agreement (e.g. Erasmus+ traineeship, mandatory internship etc.)
- Fluent in English. French is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- You are available to stay at Optimy for 6 months, We can only accept candidates with an EEA or Swiss citizenship or with a work permit valid in Belgium
- A chance to work as part of a multinational team of friendly mates in a fun work environment where jokes are always welcome
- Real responsibility, your work will have a direct and noticeable impact on the future of the company and employees
- A young, dynamic and international working atmosphere
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale-up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
- As a contribution, we grant 350€/month to all the students
To learn more about us, don’t hesitate to check out our Culture Playbook on our website : https://www.canva.com/design/DAE9lEWOVXE/znjDzOZNd….
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.