To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
Your future position
Market analyst internship at Kpler is available to all students who want to solve problems and put theory into practice. Kpler is seeking a talented intern for 6 months to join our team. In this role, you will be working very closely with our experienced market analysts team and support a dedicated business unit. During your internship you will be exposed to various energy markets ranging from Gas, Liquids, Power, Metals and Mining and Agricultural markets as well as the Shipping and Logistics industry.
As an integral part of our team, you’ll track market events, identify trends, and contribute to enhancing Kpler’s data quality through exciting projects.
- Ensure Data Integrity: Data cleaning, processing, validating.
- Extract meaningful patterns and identify emerging trends within the chosen energy market segment.
- Market Research.
- Perform daily checks and updates
- Assisting with data related queries from our clients
This Opportunity Could Be Ideal If You…
- Are a Graduating Student: Seeking a 6-month internship in a vibrant tech fast growing environment.
- Possess Market Interest: Exhibit a keen interest in the Liquids, Drybulk, Power, Shipping or Gas markets, and any relative understanding or experience in these segments would be advantageous.
- Excel in Analytical Skills: Demonstrate exceptional logical thinking, meticulous attention to detail, and a knack for working with large, unstructured data sets
- Have Strong Analytical Aptitude: Comfortably navigate databases, spot trends, and utilize complex data to inform strategic decisions.
- Thrive in a Collaborative Environment: a team player, eager learner, and adept at managing multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice