To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city – urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors led by HCVC and Siam Capital with continued support from previous investors Index and Tiger Global in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
The Role and the skills you’ll acquire
We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join Cowboy’s experienced Marketing and Creative team for a 3-6 months-long internship.
Our successful candidate will get a well-rounded experience in all aspects of the Marketing function learning from some of the best people in their respective fields.
At the end of this internship the ideal candidate will be able to navigate the complex world of Marketing across all its major building blocks, gaining experience in CRM development, social media strategy, paid marketing strategy, consumer research, marketing operations, and project and stakeholder management.
What you’ll be doing
- Marketing Operations, supporting content localization partnering with our external translation agency, bike logistics for press, event, influencer opportunities, and campaign planning.
- Social Media and PR, support with scheduling, influencer relations, and coordination with our CS team for community engagement.
- CRM, working on keeping our editorial calendar up to date, managing stakeholders and email set up.
- Paid marketing, setting up campaigns, managing our affiliate and referral programs
- Consumer Insights, on a project basis supporting with desk research and managing our knowledge and insight repository.