Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city – urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors led by HCVC and Siam Capital with continued support from previous investors Index and Tiger Global in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
Working on the Creative & Marketing team at Cowboy you will be a key player in bringing the company’s core mission to life. You will be a vital facilitator in the creation and delivery of Cowboy’s beautifully crafted and emotionally resonant stories. You’ll create an environment in which great work can flourish and help ensure that work is delivered on brief and on time. You will be an invaluable member of a department that thrives off teamwork and trust. Skills and experience are important but even more so is hunger, to be part of the journey and to input into the collective whole.
What you’ll be doing
- You will work closely with the Creative Operations Director to deliver all communications and marketing assets for the business on time and on budget.
- Project management: responsible for the Marketing Planner and the Department Roadmap – driving projects from initial scoping/ briefing to final delivery, ensuring a streamlined approach, confirming relevant approvals and feedback have been established and projects are developed to their full potential involving all key stakeholders. Owning the individual project timings and critical paths, ensuring deadlines are hit and any delays or reprioritisations are communicated.
- Communication facilitation – being the day-to-day MKT/ CREA point of contact for all teams within the business. Facilitating and providing clear communication and a smooth flow of information, handling all new requests and managing expectations and timings to ensure a wholly connected approach across teams, suppliers and key stakeholders.
- Program management and GTM: definition of tiering, coordination across marketing functions for scope definition, messaging, timelines, and execution. Supporting with the launch of new promotions, price changes, optimisation of existing programs (e.g. Cowboy Care) in partnership with product and ops teams.
- Creative trafficking – working with the Creative Operations Director to allocate workload and manage creative resource. Ensuring creatives are aware of their priorities on a daily basis and work is ready to review in relevant meetings.
- Meeting administration – diarising, attending and chairing resource catch ups, status meetings, project briefings, creative reviews (WIPs and approvals) and other related creative presentations. Taking detailed notes to conclude and manage forward actions to ensure all roles have a clear understanding of their delegated work.
- Project operations: copy localisation, proof-reading, tools management, bikes management, paperwork management and filing, supplier liaison: negotiating terms, costs and services where needed, managing budgets, reviewing and submitting weekly supplier payment reports.