To apply for this job please visit www.investsuite.com.
InvestSuite is a fast-growing B2B InvestTech provider. With our suite of white-label InvestTech solutions, we help financial institutions extend their product range with next-generation tools in an agile, fast and cost-effective way so that they can stay ahead of the curve and thrive in this increasingly digital world.
We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers, mathematicians, computer & behavioral scientists meet. We are builders and growers, obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit our clients and our clients’ clients.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to assist our Head of Marketing in preparing, developing, planning, and executing our company’s marketing strategy. This person will enhance our online and offline marketing efforts by creating marketing deliverables, running marketing campaigns and monitoring campaign performance.
As a Marketing Specialist at InvestSuite, you will:
- Manage, create, edit, schedule and publish content for social media.
- Update and optimize the company website (e.g. SEO).
- Plan and coordinate events, interviews, promotional activities, sponsorships, webinars, etc.
- Assist in creating and managing ad campaigns.
- Conduct data analysis into the performance of our campaigns and the traffic on our website, and make recommendations for optimization.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies alongside your manager.
- Create and build email marketing campaigns using Hubspot.
- Write and proofread content for the website, emails, blog, and social media.
- Support the creation and production of marketing materials.
- Update advertising copy, brochures, reports, and keynote presentations.
- Support partners, suppliers, and clients with their marketing material.
Our ideal Marketing Specialist will have:
- Native English proficiency
- Technical skills: Hubspot, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, SE Ranking, …
- Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editorial skills (in English)
- A sound understanding of digital marketing platforms and techniques
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-heavy environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization, project management and prioritization skills
- A bachelor’s Degree or Master in (Digital) Marketing, Advertising, Business Communications, Communications or other relevant subjects
- Minimum 1 year of experience in (Digital) Marketing
- A passion for all things marketing and technology, an interest in FinTech is a plus
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- An open mindset
Perks and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- An international environment
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and an iPhone.
- Self-development: We actively encourage you to join conferences and trainings to improve your knowledge and widen your network.
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.