Modern Workplace Engineer – M365
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an Admin Office Manager to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, Canada and the USA.
The internal IT department is looking for an ambitious Modern Workplace Engineer-M365 with a passion for technology and delivering the most optimal workplace to our end users in a rapidly growing software company having a modern cloud-based infrastructure across global offices.
You will join the Modern Workplace Team, which consists of 4 knowledgeable young people, each with their own skill set and focus. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the IT assets at the branch office located in Alicante and Rome, and the existing global Microsoft 365 environment, implementing, and maintaining new services and infrastructure to enhance our Modern Workplace environment, troubleshooting technical issues raised via the Helpdesk, and many more exciting challenges.
A day in the life of
- Supporting my direct colleagues at the Alicante and Rome office.
- Operating and supporting our Microsoft 365 environment.
- Collaborating with your IT colleagues.
- Designing, configuring, and deploying Microsoft 365 Services.
- Troubleshooting technical issues raised via the Helpdesk.
- Communicating with end users across the whole business.
- Documenting solutions and creating knowledge base articles.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritizing and multi-tasking effectively.
Are you the new Modern Workplace IT Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Is passionate about customer service, with a strong will to make a difference
- Has the ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritizing and multi-tasking effectively
- Is willing to travel to remote offices
- Communicates fluently and in a friendly manner in English.
- 3 years experience in similar IT role.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Azure, Intune, Conditional Access,…).
- Experience in networking & operating systems such as Windows & macOS.
Going for gold?
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with macOS & Ubuntu.
- Experience with managing Azure resources.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Fulltime long-term contract.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, allowances, teambuilding activities,…).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.