Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
We’re on the hunt for a super-savvy Office Manager / Executive Assistant to join our fast-paced and growing team in Brussels.
How you will make an impact:
You’ll be responsible for keeping our office running like a well-oiled machine, while also providing support to our executives. You’ll be the go-to person for all things admin, from invoicing to coordinating events and team buildings. If you’re a multitasking wizard who thrives in the rapidly changing dynamics of a start-up environment, then this is the role for you.
What’s in it for you:
We offer a fun, diverse and international work environment (65 team members and 20 nationalities) where you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills fast. You’ll interact with and support team members in Brussels and remotely and at every level virtually every day, learning the different aspects of the company that is shaping the future of sustainable finance.
Do you enjoy variety, taking initiative and you’re at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built? Then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
What we expect from you:
- You will support our management in planning internal and external events, schedule travel, meetings and appointments and take full ownership to ensure the smooth running of the office and day-to-day operations. You’ll assist in the IT and onboarding process for new hires and support our finance team with invoices, expenses and bookkeeping. This role will require a minimum of 2 days per week in the Brussels office so is not suitable for remote candidates.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent experience) and at least 2 to 3 years’ experience in an Office management or Executive Assistant role in a fast paced work environment
- A well developed understanding of Google Workspace or Microsoft Office software, CRM and Apps
- A master juggler who can work on multiple priorities with ease and adapt quickly
- A detail-oriented problem solver who can think on their feet
- A top-notch communicator who can work effectively with people across all levels of the organization
- A proactive team player who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- A resilient optimist, with a willingness to continuously learn and grow
- Fluent English and French language skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings
- Regular team-building events
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).