To apply for this job please visit cheqroom.recruitee.com.
Hi there! We are Cheqroom, but will talk about us later…today is all about you! We’re opening a new position for an Onboarding Manager to join our team!
We’re on the lookout for a savvy Customer Onboarding Manager, and we want someone who’s all about helping our customers dive into the Cheqroom world with a splash! Your job? You will play a pivotal role in ensuring a smooth and successful transition for new customers, helping them maximise the value of our platform from the moment they join. This position is instrumental in building strong relationships, delivering exceptional service, and driving user adoption.
What is Customer Onboarding at Cheqroom?
We take project management approach to customer onboarding, tracking and managing multiple key metrics – proven to influence the overall, long-term success of our customers, such as Time to First Value, Time to Adoption, Time to Onboard, and Health Score, as well as CSAT/CES.
Customer Onboarding Project consists of multiple milestones including Kick Off, Scoping, Training, and Rollout Success – the Onboarding Manager takes full ownership of this process guiding the customer, providing best practice advice, resolving/escalating issues, and reporting on progress to internal stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Customer Onboarding: Lead the onboarding process for new customers, understanding their unique needs and guiding them through the setup of the Cheqroom platform.
- Relationship Building: Develop strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by providing exceptional customer service and support during the onboarding phase.
- Product Training: Conduct product training sessions and workshops for customers (train the trainer + end user) to ensure they understand how to use Cheqroom effectively and efficiently.
- Account Configuration: Collaborate with customers to configure their accounts, customise settings, and tailor the platform to their specific requirements.
- Issue Resolution: Address and resolve any customer concerns or issues in a timely and professional manner, ensuring customer satisfaction and success.
- User Adoption: Promote and encourage user adoption of Cheqroom’s platform by showcasing its value and benefits.
- Feedback Collection: Gather feedback from customers to provide insights to our product development team for continuous improvement.
- Asset creation for scale: Develop and maintain onboarding documentation, guides, and best practice assets for customers.
- Reporting: Prepare and deliver regular progress reports to clients and internal teams to track onboarding success.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to align on customer needs and provide a seamless onboarding experience.
Are you the one?
- Proven experience in customer onboarding (B2B SaaS), account management, or customer success.
- You are located in Belgium – Gent area
- Customer-orientated and able to influence cross-functional teams
- Aware of challenges related to change management
- Ability to distill from high touch to scale
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, with strong communication skills
- Technically savvy with the ability to understand and explain software functionality.
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically to resolve issues.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Bonus points if you
- You do not take yourself too seriously
- Are a dog person (Just kidding…Or are we?)
- Are not shy to be on camera. Have you seen our videos by the way?
Why should you join us?
We are a fast-moving scale-up with offices in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium), and lively New York.
Joining Cheqroom is joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues who are happy to take you on this rollercoaster of challenges and experiences! We think outside the box and welcome everyone!
We top it with:
- Flexible hybrid setting
- Meal vouchers
- Annual personal learning budget
- 5 days of additional PTO
- Health & group insurance
- Work from abroad (The world is your oyster! Get your bags ready because you will have 6 weeks to work remotely)
- Proper tools so you can do your work properly, without frustration (laptop, phone, and all the usual)
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast-growing team of international people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do, and a great company culture where you will feel right at home!
Last (but not least) who are we?
Cheqroom is the number-1 equipment-management software, and we are getting ready to further scale globally.
Our mission? Let makers make!
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Fox Sports, EA, NBC, ESPN, … We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
*Diverse teams build better products An asterisk you’ll want to read
We know for a fact that women, people of color, and minorities, in general, are not likely to apply for a job they only feel 70% qualified for. We’re here to tell you that you are, in fact, enough, and strongly encourage you to be confident and to submit your application either way. You’ve got this.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to meet you!