To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
How you will contribute to our mission
- Learn and understand the product roadmap, and be able to identify missing features and improvements with integrations (POS providers, and Delivery Service Providers)
- Communicate with Product and Development teams in order to prioritize focus features
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Enterprise teams to gain awareness on missing features and customer needs
- Stay up to date with integration Partners on their roadmap and API features
- Work with integration partners to test and deploy new features or API improvements
- Communicate new features internally and update internal documentation/training guides
- Establish a trusted, strategic advisor relationship with (y)our existing partners and drive ongoing integration engagement to drive value to our products and services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify strategic growth needs, gaps and opportunities. Collaboratively propose solutions tailored to their short and long-term goals. Be the voice from your partner and to your partner.
- Track adoption and progress of all major integration activities and projects from your partner. Facilitate regular internal and external updates – to create awareness and measure success.
- Map tiered partners against feature parity, product roadmap alignment, (API) adaption – in a unified way and stay ahead of any potential issues to ensure their highest potential in terms of technical architecture
Skills you’ll need
- Sound technical integrations knowledge
- Experience with software development lifecycle
- Proven Strategic Thinking
- Solid Project Management
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Be a Proactive individual
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up recently awarded Unicorn status
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Competitive salary
- Range of benefits
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating products with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.