We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
As a People Business Partner at a fast-growing scaleup like Gorilla, you will shape our thriving company culture, develop talent retention strategies, and implement innovative development programs that cover our international teams and talent. Your role is crucial in aligning People initiatives with our bigger picture strategy and rapid growth across the globe. Your goal is to constantly boost engagement, performance, development and retention while we scale, and to ensure our team is poised to meet the challenges of the evolving energy and tech sector.
- Architect and execute talent strategies that align with our ambitious growth plans.
- Cultivate a vibrant, performance-driven culture that resonates with our core values.
- Support talent acquisition, ensuring a seamless integration of new team members.
- Cultivate our employer brand to the local tech and energy communities.
- Work with the global leadership team to align and execute on team performance and retention initiatives.
- Design and implement developmental initiatives to promote individual and organisational growth.
- You’re excited about using data and analytics to tell compelling stories. Plus, you can take raw data and turn it into smart plans for action.
- You build solid relationships with people throughout the company. They trust your advice and guidance.
- You know the business inside and out. You get our goals and strategies and can relay important info back to the team.
- You genuinely understand and care about our diverse, hybrid workforce around the world.