Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
We are seeking an experienced People Partner to join our team as a People Partner, responsible for collaborating with our people and leaders across APAC and Dubai. Based in Sydney, you will work closely with our Head of People Operations in Toronto to execute our People strategy in the APAC region.
In this pivotal role, your exceptional mediation and communication skills will be crucial. As a People Partner, you will provide expert guidance and support throughout the employee lifecycle, ensuring an exceptional employee experience. Your expertise in leadership coaching and development, as well as performance management, will be instrumental in aligning all people functions within your assigned territories with Deliverect’s business objectives.
To thrive in this role, you should possess a proven track record of delivering effective HR management and organizational changes. Your solution-focused approach and ability to take swift action will enable you to drive efficiency and speed while maintaining a high level of quality. Your natural curiosity and drive to build something spectacular will propel you towards success as you contribute to the growth and development of our organization.
Join us as a People Partner and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to shaping and executing Deliverect’s people strategy, ensuring our employees and organization reach their full potential.
- Provide expert advice, guidance, and support throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues, fostering a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Analyze trends and metrics within the department, identify business needs, and recommend solutions for implementation.
- Develop and deliver leadership coaching and development programs to enhance the skills and capabilities of people leaders.
- Day to Day Administration of People processes
- Drive performance management initiatives, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and feedback processes.
- Partner with people leaders to identify and address talent development and succession planning needs.
- Stay informed about HR trends, best practices, and legal requirements to ensure compliance and proactive adaptation.
- Develop and implement HR programs, policies, and procedures that are compliant with local employment regulations.
- Support organizational change initiatives and manage HR-related aspects of restructuring or reorganization efforts.
- Act as a trusted advisor to people leaders, providing guidance on HR matters, policies, and practices.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, proactively identifying areas for process optimization and efficiency.
- Contribute to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, promoting an environment that values and respects individual differences.
- Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in a similar HR role, preferably as a People Partner or HR Business Partner, with a focus on employee relations, performance management, and leadership development, bonus if it was in a fast growing tech company!
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations in the applicable regions
- Exceptional mediation and conflict resolution skills, with a track record of successfully resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders, including people leaders and employees at all levels.
- Ability to work with people leaders to drive performance improvement, address performance gaps, and foster a high-performance culture.
- Ability to analyze HR trends and metrics, identify business needs, and propose strategic solutions for implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess complex situations, identify root causes, and propose effective solutions.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and at times, independently, while considering various perspectives and potential impacts.
- Self-motivated and proactive mindset, with a drive to take initiative and deliver results.
- Adaptability and openness to new HR strategies, programs, and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with people leaders, employees, and cross-functional teams.
- Collaborative mindset, with a willingness to work closely with others to achieve common goals.
- Appreciation and respect for diverse cultures, backgrounds, and perspectives.
- Ability to foster a culture of inclusion and contribute to building a diverse workforce.
What we offer:
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded ‘Unicorn’ status.
- Work one day a week from home
- A range of benefits including wellness allowance and learning and development budget.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth within your role.
- Diverse international team to enjoy, regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress.
- An exciting, innovative environment, with weekly product releases, constant new features and incremental optimizations.
- A chance to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.