To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
We are seeking a multilingual (Spanish and English) Human Resources professional to collaborate closely with our people leaders across North & Latin America. This role is based in Toronto and will work closely with our Head of People Operations to execute our People Operations strategy.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring all people functions in your assigned territories are aligned with Deliverect’s business objectives. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of providing expert advice, guidance, and support in all aspects of the employee lifecycle to deliver an exceptional employee experience. You should possess an executive approach and be quick to take action on HR management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily Human Resources guidance.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the department, identifying business needs and solutions for implementation.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide policy guidance and adherence.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Evaluate training programs.
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Proven work experience as a Human Resources Coordinator or similar People Experience role.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong analytical and goal-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation in French-speaking Canada and Mexico.
- Solid understanding of all workplace management and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded ‘Unicorn’ status.
- Hybrid working environment. 3 days a week in our Toronto office (Adelaide Street) with 2-day Hybrid from home.
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth within your role.
- Generous range of benefits.
- Diverse international team to enjoy, regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress.
- An exciting, innovative environment, with weekly product releases, constant new features and incremental optimizations.
- A fast-growing international scale-up with strong growth plans.
- A chance to help solve some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry.
We’re looking for an ambitious and proactive individual who can bring a wealth of HR knowledge and project management skills to our team. If you’re excited about the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic company and work on some of the most significant challenges facing the global food tech industry, we’d love to hear from you.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.