To apply for this job please visit cheqroom.recruitee.com.
Hi there! We are Cheqroom, but will talk about us later…today is all about you! We’re opening a new position for a Performance Marketer to join our team!
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with the marketing team to manage the marketing budget effectively for demand capturing & demand creation.
- Setting up marketing campaigns from scratch, using Google Ads, Facebook ads, Linkedin ads, Youtube ads, Bing ads, and other tools.
- Reporting on campaign performance, budget spending, and geographic performance.
- Creating tailored landing pages for lead generation in Craft CMS.
- Familiarity with Hubspot is a big plus, but being a fast learner is also valuable.
- Working on website and landing page conversion.
- Fine-tuning campaign targeting based on feedback from SDRs and Sales.
- Setting up marketing automation campaigns, such as email nurture campaigns
Are you the one?
- You already know the lay of the land with your 2+ years of experience, and you have experience in a B2B SaaS setting.
- You can easily navigate HubSpot.
- You have extensive experience in budget planning and lead reporting. You are proficient in working with datasheets and are comfortable with pivot tables. In fact, you dedicate your personal time to creating various data sheets to track your expenses and to-do lists. “Kowalski, Analysis!“
- You are fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. In fact, your fluency in English is so advanced that you even dream and swear in English.
- Being proactive is second nature to you, and you are not afraid of learning or experiencing failures.
- No task is too small for you, and you are always willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done. You are a doer.
- You have a strong passion for technology. In fact, half of your browsing history consists of Datanews and Mashable, and you are a senior moderator of the r/technology Subreddit.
- You are awesome and have a great sense of humor.
Bonus points if you
- Are not shy to be on camera. Have you seen our videos, by the way?
- Are a dog person (Just kidding…or are we?)
Why should you join us?
We are a fast-moving scale-up with offices in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium), and lively New York.
Joining Cheqroom is joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues who are happy to take you on this rollercoaster of challenges and experiences! We think outside the box and welcome everyone!
We top it with:
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours and home work (although we like to see your pretty face at the office at least once a week),
- Annual personal learning budget ,
- Work from abroad (The world is your oyster! Get your bags ready because you will have 6 weeks to work remotely)
- Proper tools so you can do your work properly, without frustration (laptop, phone and all the usual)
- all the usual extra benefits , and some more,
- and a great company culture where you will feel right at home!
Last (but not least) who are we?
Cheqroom is the number-1 equipment-management software, and we are getting ready to further scale globally.
Our mission? Let makers make!
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Fox Sports, EA, Gorillas, NBC, ESPN, … We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
*Diverse teams build better products An asterisk you’ll want to read
We know for a fact that women, people of color, and minorities, in general, are not likely to apply for a job they only feel 70% qualified for. We’re here to tell you that you are, in fact, enough, and strongly encourage you to be confident and to submit your application either way. You’ve got this.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to meet you!