To apply for this job please visit www.investsuite.com.
InvestSuite is a fast-growing global B2B embedded wealth (front-to-middleware) InvestTech provider. We help financial institutions realize their digital wealth transformation journey and together create the most delightful investing experiences for their customers. We have 15 nationalities building in “international DNA” and clients on 4 continents. We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers, mathematicians, computer & behavioral scientists meet. We are builders and growers, obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit the clients of our clients. We are excited to work at the crossroads of ‘the markets’, investing, economics, deep science (AI & machine learning), finance, design and the digital world. Can there be anything more challenging?
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for:
- Graduates MSc / PhD’s in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or computer science, with an additional degree in quantitative finance
- Experienced quantitative analysts with a strong knowledge of portfolio construction and optimization
to join our R&D and product development team.
The role will report to the Product Manager of our Portfolio Optimization product, Maarten Wyns, who holds a PhD in financial mathematics and previously worked as a financial engineer and quantitative risk manager. There is also an indirect reporting line into our Head of Research, Emmanuel Wildiers, who previously worked as a senior quantitative fund manager at KBC Asset Management and Schroders.
- You are highly motivated, self-starting, passionate and intrigued by the crossroads of finance, mathematics and computer science.
- You have experience with Python, mathematical optimization methodologies and backtesting of investment strategies are required.
- You have proven experience in building portfolio construction and optimization platforms (e.g. mean-variance, shortfall optimization, etc) is a plus.
- Bonus: you have experience with other aspects of quantitative investment analysis, such as factor models or ESG methodologies
Be part of a growing team of interdisciplinary experts in fields such as: math, software engineering, AI, data science, design and UX. Join us and enjoy:
- An international environment: We have offices in Leuven, Warsaw and London and are present in many EU countries.
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and iPhone 11.
- Self-development: We actively encourage you to join conferences and trainings to improve your knowledge and widen your network.
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.