Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city – urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors led by HCVC and Siam Capital with continued support from previous investors Index and Tiger Global in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
About the role an what you’ll be doing
We’re looking for an experienced Product Design Engineer to join us here at Cowboy to help us achieve our ambitious vision; to change urban mobility through mass production of high-tech yet affordable electric bicycles.
Partnering with our external design team and our talented Mechanical Engineers, you will create the detailed designs of our future frames and bike components.
- Defining detailed 3D and 2D of frame and bike components.
- Performing CAE and optimizing the design for performance and cost
- Creating assemblies of complete bike
- Analysing tolerance of complex assemblies and defining tolerance chains.
- Participating to prototype assembly and proposing design improvement.
- Creating innovative solutions for future generation of bikes.
- Exchanging data with suppliers
- Storing and archiving data.
- Maintaining CAD system operational