Awingu is looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager with the talent and the drive to help develop and deliver our browser-based secure remote access and Unified Workspace solution. This role is a highly varied position at an international ISV where you will be working in a welcoming and cooperative team.
We need an innovative product manager who understands how to identify market opportunities, gather insights, and build great products that meet our customers’ needs.
We love passionate, outside-the-box thinkers who’re able to share their ideas most simply and clearly. Our ideal colleague has an entrepreneurial mindset and sparks joy by taking an idea drafted in a napkin to its final execution, always prioritizing our customers… A keen sense of ownership, speedy performance, and hustle is a must.
Who Are We Looking For
We need a strategic thinker with the ability to turn insights into action. That means:
- You’re intuitive, with an innate ability to understand the difference between what customers say and what they mean.
- You’re experienced, with 3+ years of building and managing digital products under your belt.
- You’re an exceptional communicator who can inspire a team. You know how to be heard and energize people around your vision.
- You’re data-savvy, able to design a hypothesis, quickly iterate on tests, and synthesize data to better understand our customers.
- You’re a thinker AND a doer. You ideate, translate information into action and execute against plans.
- You focus on success, obsessive about building and maintaining thriving products that attract and retain customers.
- You embody the “growth mindset”, always striving to increase your level of understanding beyond where it was yesterday, even if it’s outside your comfort zone.
- You’re a prioritizing machine, able to hone in on what task has the most value to the company at any given moment—and push back on the stuff that isn’t.
- You’re passionate about security and simplicity, able to find the balance between both depending on the context.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and articulate detailed user stories to provide developers or other stakeholders involved in the development of Awingu solutions, an understanding of what needs to be executed.
- Develop detailed requirements to be leveraged by various stakeholders including, but not limited to developers and the business.
- Participate in daily scrum rituals to ensure development is on track and in line with the objectives.
- Develop, maintain and oversee solution backlogs to ensure effective prioritization and consumption by various stakeholders.
- Ensure the solution meets market and business needs and is being leveraged to its fullest extent
- Gather and prioritize to drive new enhancements, bug fixes and support the overall usability of the solution.
- Act as the customer’s representative with development and/or other resources (internal & external customer) to ensure solution success.
- Develop, document, and report on KPI’s surrounding the solution’s success.
- Create and maintain supporting documents for both internal and external consumption, including but not limited to support, sales, and training collateral to ensure alignment with the latest advancements of Awingu solutions.
- Regularly lead customer feedback sessions to foster understanding of the solution and to solicit new features, identify bugs and usability use cases.
- Perform market analysis of customer needs to understand the viability of Awingu solutions in the marketplace.
Sound like we might be the company for you? Then you might just be the perfect fit for us. Apply to get started!
We are a scale-up company that works in a brand new office inside the Ghelamco Arena in Ghent. As we are a small company, everyone will know you and you will know everyone.
We offer a central workspace to our business customers. With our workspace, they can allow their employees to access work from anywhere, anytime and from any device, even if their ICT infrastructure is not cloud-ready yet. All access securely happens web-based.
- A challenging and varied job in a fresh, young and rapidly changing environment
- The opportunity to grow as an engineer and take more responsibilities
- A competitive compensation package