At Apryse we rely on amazing solutions that help consumers around the world. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who has the skills to help drive our product(s) forward.
This person will support Fluent, our developer oriented templating solution.
- Define the product vision
- Develop the product roadmap
- Manage the product lifecycle
- Conduct market research
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (designers, developers, QA, Design)
- Define product requirements
- Track and analyse product performance
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager
- Developer experience/affinity
- Familiarity with SCRUM processes
- Data analytical mindset
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS/Azure)
- Experience Product Managing a developer product
- UX design
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A comprehensive extended benefits package
- A wonderful team environment and resources, supporting you to do the best work of your life and providing unlimited career growth potential.
- Ongoing support for learning development so you can master your craft.
- Work with the hardware you are most comfortable with (Windows or Mac).
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible remote work environment.
Apryse is the industry-leading provider of document software development (SDK) technology powering everything from traditional desktop software to innovative web and mobile applications. With a broad international portfolio of combined companies, products, and leading technologies, we are actively changing the way the world works with documents to make work better and life simpler.
We are also a fast-growing company, chosen as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers of 2022 by Mediacorp Canada Inc and selected among Canada’s best employers for recent graduates with its addition to the 2022 Career Directory.
Since having secured a $95M strategic growth investment in 2019, we have grown from approximately 50 employees to over 370, made eleven acquisitions, and in 2021, Thoma Bravo, the top private investment firm in the world for software, came on board with another strategic growth investment.
Customers like IBM, Autodesk, DocuSign, Boeing, Microsoft (and many more!) come to us to realize their web and mobile strategies for document management, editing, and collaboration as the #1-ranked commercial document SDK of choice for companies worldwide. As a result, you can find our document technology in thousands of solutions, including those of household names, used by millions across virtually every industry. Our XODO app alone has 25M unique installs — and counting — and the highest ratings among PDF productivity apps on the largest online app marketplaces.
Internally, we foster an atmosphere of opportunity, growth, and success for every individual amidst an exciting and challenging entrepreneurial culture. Career progression is based on merit, not tenure. Every member of our vibrant team is empowered to be a contributor, innovator, and successful leader.
Ready to join our team?
If you are interested in helping Apryse deliver on its commitments and taking your career to the next level, we invite you to apply online now.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.