To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
By working closely together with our product and sales team, you take responsibility for everything related to product marketing. You make sure to plan and organize launch events, and are the go-to person for anything related to our product portfolio’s positioning, messaging and competitive insights..
Together with the customer success team, you deliver case studies & testimonial videos to drive awareness and trust within the various buyers in our target organizations. The sales and business development teams hang on your every word – and you make sure they are up to par with our messaging.
Entering new markets excites you. You work data-driven to analyze potential new markets and weigh up pros and cons in our go-to-market strategy.
You are a stickler for structure – when you’re involved everything is organized well. You’re able to combine the serieux of our large enterprise customers with our rebellious character. Things can go fast with you, but you understand every touchpoint with a potential customer is an opportunity to make a good impression.
- You conduct competitive analysis, get insights, and build insights into marketing strategy and tactical materials
- You assist in developing pricing strategies and structures
- You translate product features into prospect benefits and communicate product value to the market
- You maintain customer personas and build targeting strategies into marketing campaigns
- You develop a deep understanding of customers and user personas, build campaigns to position the product and introduce new product features
- You train sales and customer success teams on messaging around product features and benefits
- You develop materials for the sales team to move people down the funnel (i.e. case studies, ROI calculator, battle cards, etc.)
- You interview industry experts within the team (sales, product, customer success) and create educational, thought leadership, and expert content for the Energy & Utilities market
- You write straightforward, simple, succinct, meaningful ad and web copy to connect with target personas
- You organize launch events, product webinars and customer events