To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Project Manager to negotiate the global vision and profitability study of the project with the customer, writing the functional specifications and find technical solutions with it’s team of developers in Brussels, Belgium.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the deliverables to deliver the CRM solution for external clients
- Scope the expectations of the customer and focus on the standard features of our CRM
- Coordinate and facilitate all activity to ensure successful delivery of their projects or programs
- Translate current state into functional requirements and technical specifications
- Define a project implementation plan to address improvement opportunities
- Follows up with customers, communicating potential future standards and benefits
- Assists technical teams in the development of the project
- Leads the delivery with the team and client through the implementation process
- Manage the expectations of the customers
- Complete implementation (cost and effort) estimates that are attainable and measurable
- Prioritizes activities to meet the requirements
- Improves existing approaches into fresh, alternative solutions
- Acts as a liaison between customer, stakeholders and technical teams
- Communication skills in French or Dutch (native level) + English (professional level)
- Organize information and communicate progress
- Ability to lead several projects at once that have a common goal
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed
- Master degree or equal by experience in computer science, technology or related field
- +3 years in project management/analysis or relevant experience, consulting background is a plus
- Strong analytic skills, background in functional analysis required
- Experience with custom and CRM solutions
- Passion for leading and managing major change projects/programs – career minded and oriented to this role
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects/programs from start to finish as the lead
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping, budgeting, and quality
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs
- Ability to capture the current state of the customer businesses and map out processes to implement solutions to customer’s complex business issues by respecting the standard of our application.
Full time – Permanent contract
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing. Why?
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us.
From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We can’t leave without some figures about the Efficy Group. We are 600 based in 15 countries and are a major player in the CRM.
We have over 13,500 customers and our ambition is to become the #EuropeanCRMChampion!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.