To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
Experienced Project Manager to join a highly engaged and motivated team and ensure our existing customers get the most of our products and services!
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the deliverables to deliver the CRM solution for external clients
- Scope the expectations of the customer and focus on the standard features of our CRM
- Coordinate and facilitate all activity to ensure successful delivery of their projects or programs
- Translate current state into functional requirements and technical specifications
- Define a project implementation plan to address improvement opportunities
- Follows up with customers, communicating potential future standards and benefits
- Assists technical teams in the development of the project
- Leads the delivery with the team and client through the implementation process
- Manage the expectations of the customers
- Complete implementation (cost and effort) estimates that are attainable and measurable
- Prioritizes activities to meet the requirements
- Improves existing approaches into fresh, alternative solutions
- Acts as a liaison between customer, stakeholders and technical teams
At Efficy we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensure efficiency in the daily work.
- Communication skills in Dutch (native level) + English (professional level)
- Organize information and communicate progress
- Ability to lead several projects at once that have a common goal
- Flexible approach, willing to wear multiple hats if needed
- Bachelor degree or equal by experience in computer science, technology or related field
- +3 years in project management/analysis or relevant experience, consulting background is a plus
- Strong analytic skills, background in functional analysis required
- Experience with custom and CRM solutions is a big plus
- Passion for leading and managing major change projects/programs – career minded and oriented to this role
- Strong track record of leading successful change projects/programs from start to finish as the lead
- Ability to think strategically (big picture) and tactically in regards to project planning, scoping, budgeting, and quality
- Demonstrated ability to estimate project efforts and manage client expectations
- Understanding and appreciation of processes/procedures and governance required to lead projects and programs
- Ability to capture the current state of the customer businesses and map out processes to implement solutions to customer’s complex business issues by respecting the standard of our application.
You will be based in Brussels.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.